Installing our maps onto your MAC computer is easy. Simply follow the steps below.
- On your Mac computer, go to www.garmin.com/mapmanager.
- Click on ‘Download’ and choose to save the file to your computer.
- Double-click the file to open it.
- A new Finder window will open. Locate and double-click on the ‘Install Garmin MapManager’ icon.
- Follow the installer program’s prompts to install Garmin MapManager.
Opening and Installing Maps
- Unzip the downloaded map file (will have a “gmapi.zip” file extension)
- Browse to the location where you unzipped your map install files. Map files have a Garmin map file icon and a “.gmapi” file extension.
- Double-click on a map file you want to install. MapManager launches and the map installation dialog box appears.
- Click Install.
- Repeat steps 1–3 for all maps you want to install.
Now you’re ready to open BaseCamp or MapSource and begin uploading maps to your GPS!
If you have any questions or need help please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org